Zehkiflorn Reveal Trailer Zehkiflorn Reveal Trailer

Looks outstanding! Awesome Job! Love the style!

Stickman Shadow Raid part 2 Stickman Shadow Raid part 2

Is a good place for royalty free sound effects

DoesFireBurn responds:

Thanks alot !

Blood Opera: Father of Flies Blood Opera: Father of Flies

Good work man!

RamLama responds:

Thanks! I've always been afraid of the workload that comes with animation, but it turns out I had a lot of fun with it!

Outro for youtube? Outro for youtube?

HAHAHA... Funny. We all know how hard it can be to get people to "touch this". Use it!

Crazy Conor McGregor Crazy Conor McGregor

This is the greatest hahahaha

Meatbucket Cartoon Promo Meatbucket Cartoon Promo

Awesome job!

Snowball Avalanche! Snowball Avalanche!

Nice Work

IPQCreations responds:

Thank You! :)

City Of Neroel (Christmas 2016 Short) City Of Neroel (Christmas 2016 Short)

Hey, I'd like to see your main characters develop more. Maybe even 10 minute episodes. I think it would be cool to get some good quality voice actors behind these guys, and turn this into a series. Neroel has a look to him that can be develop. ... Check out this group on facebook. Join it. You can post a casting call for characters and get some high quality voice actors for fee.

cityofneroel responds:

Hey there! We actually have a pilot episode on our NG page and we already have voices but we are thankful that you're helping us if we ever need voice actors/actresses. We're planning on making future episodes very soon :)

Crack in my system Crack in my system

I love your style! Wow, fantastic job! The story line is really "1990's" like MTV oddities or MTV Liquid Television, but the style is this new modern vector style. I love it. Great work! I feel connected to those who produce art like this. Its a certain breed of people that can produce this dark humor/art.

DeadFlyFromMoon responds:

Nice to hear that. Compliment right there. ;)

Through the Loop Through the Loop

I enjoyed that a lot! I love trippy mind twist animation. I would have loved to see this in color and maybe a few more scene designs that build off of the mouth. I'm just being picky at this point... You did an outstanding job. Great work!

Marioguy888 responds:

Thank you for your response, but the colourless gothic-ness of the animation was the intended style choice, but in terms of the mouth, it was one thing other people talked about when discussing possible problems. And currently I am adding shading to the animation, the main reason why I didn't include shading before was because of the time constraints. However, I'm not entirely certain if I should do this after filling a few frames with shading, due to the added detail meaning a lesser smoother framerate for the mouth, as well as ruining the surprise of some of the later parts in the animation.